The seminar deals with sensory analysis as a tool and with sensory methods to support product development and marketing.
Goals and content
The web seminar deals with sensory analysis as a tool and with sensory methods to support product development and marketing. We will also conduct a sensory tasting of various chocolates with different cocoa contents. (We will send you product samples for the web seminar, please register in good time to ensure a smooth shipping process).
The event is rounded off by research into the causes of off-flavors.
- Sensory methods to support product development and marketing
- Introduction to sensory physiology and perception
- Influence of conching on the flavor development of chocolate
- Joint development of a tasting (attributes, assessment, evaluation) of various milk chocolates
- Chocolate bars with defects – caused by the production process or the raw material?
- Sensory changes during the storage of chocolate
- Sensory transitions from packaging in products containing chocolate
- and much more
The seminar is aimed at anyone interested in the entire value chain of the cocoa and chocolate processing confectionery industry, but in particular at people who see sensory analysis as a tool for their daily work.
These include Marketing & Purchasing, Product Development and Production & Quality Assurance.