The web seminar deals specifically with sensory analysis and sensory methods for the raw material cocoa, which forms the building block of flavor development for chocolate.
Goals and content
The web seminar deals with sensory analysis as a tool and with sensory methods to support product development and marketing. We will also conduct a sensory tasting of different types of cocoa from different provinces together. (We will send you product samples for the web seminar, please register in good time to ensure a smooth shipping process).
The event is rounded off by research into the causes of off-flavors.
- Cocoa – the building blocks of flavor development
- Sensory methods to support product development and marketing
- Introduction to sensory physiology and perception Cocoa
- Cocoa flavor development during the processing stages
- Joint development of a tasting (attributes, assessment, evaluation) of different types of cocoa
- and much more