09.09.2024 – 13.09.2024
This practical course deals with the production technology of hard, soft and chocolate panned goods. During the one-week course, the theoretical knowledge gained is put into practice in our dragee department.
Content of the course
This course offers a broad overview of recipes and manufacturing processes for hard, soft and chocolate coated panned goods in theory, followed by practical group work and demonstrations. During practice, participants work with conventional panning equipment composed of several, different sized rotating pans. Furthermore demonstrations are given on an automatic pan and a chocolate belt coating system.
The aim is for the participants to be able to produce the most important types of panned goods independently at the end of the practical course.
Theoretical and practical topics:
- Hard panned goods (chocolate lentils)
- Soft panned goods (jelly beans, etc.)
- Chocolate panned goods (hazelnuts, almonds, crisps)
- Raw materials
- Technical parameters
- Sugar-free/sugar-reduced products
- Coloring, polishing, finishing
Who should attend?
- Food technologists from the confectionery industry working in R&D
- Technical service and supportive personnel of the raw material and machinery industry
- Members of manufacturing companies, who need a technical introduction into this topic
- People interested in this topic who want to gain further knowledge